CENSIS Governing Board Chairman: Bob Downes
Bob Downes has experience across private and public sectors in the UK, Europe and the US. He has been involved with many business sectors including telecommunications, energy, and health care; and has managed infrastructure provision as well as regional economic development. His responsibilities have covered large scale change management, strategy development and deep operational leadership.
Bob is Chair of SEPA; Chair of Global Surface Intelligence; NXD With KUBE Networks; Chair of the Scottish Government Technology Advisory Board and member of the Advisory Board of Adam Smith Business School at the University of Glasgow as well as a Trustee of the Glasgow School of Art Development Trust. He has a background with the BT Group and Conran Group, and was a Director of Scottish Enterprise and the Scottish Development Agency.
- Prof Ivan Andonovic: University of Strathclyde
- Prof Steve Beaumont OBE: University of Glasgow
- John Innes: Leonardo
- Myrddin Jones: Innovate UK
- Calum MacGregor: Gas Sensing Solutions Ltd.
- Sharon Moore: IBM
- Ian Reid: CENSIS
- Craig Samuel: JT Group Ltd.
- Tim Summers: Freescale Semiconductor UK Ltd. (Rtd.)
- Dr Frank Turnbull: Honeywell Control Systems Ltd. (Rtd.)
- Prof Lesley Yellowlees MBE: University of Edinburgh
- Neil Francis: Scottish Enterprise/Scottish Development International
- Gary Bannon, Scottish Funding Council