CENSIS Governing Board Chairman: Bob Downes
Bob Downes has experience across private and public sectors in the UK, Europe and the US. He has been involved with many business sectors including telecommunications, energy, and health care; and has managed major infrastructure provision as well as regional economic development. His responsibilities have covered large scale change management, strategy development and deep operational leadership.
Bob is Chair of SEPA; a board member of KUBE Networks; Chair of the Scottish Government Technology Advisory Board and a Trustee of the Glasgow School of Art Development Trust. He is an adviser to small technology businesses and a member of the Par Syndicate. Formerly Bob held senior roles with BT Group and the Conran Group, Scottish Enterprise and the Scottish Development Agency.
- Prof Steve Beaumont OBE: University of Glasgow
- Paul Winstanley: CENSIS
- Neil Francis: Scottish Enterprise/Scottish Development International
- Caroline Gorski, Rolls-Royce (Digital)
- John Innes: Leonardo
- Prof Steve McLaughlin: Heriot-Watt University
- Genoffir Macleod: Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Sharon Moore MBE: IBM
- Craig Samuel: JT Group Ltd.
- Tim Summers: Freescale Semiconductor UK Ltd. (Rtd.)
- Evelyn Toma: Eureka Solutions
- Dr Frank Turnbull: Honeywell Control Systems Ltd. (Rtd.)
- Mark Western: Scottish Enterprise
- Gary Bannon: Scottish Funding Council
- David Howie: Highlands and Islands Enterpise
The CENSIS host institution and administrative hub is the University of Glasgow. The University of Glasgow, Charity Number SC004401.