CENSIS Governing Board Chairman: Bob Downes
Bob Downes has experience across private and public sectors in the UK, Europe and the US. He has been involved with many business sectors including telecommunications, energy, and health care; and has managed major infrastructure provision as well as regional economic development. His responsibilities have covered large scale change management, strategy development and deep operational leadership.
Bob is Chair of SEPA [ Scottish Environment Protection Agency]; a board member of KUBE Networks; Chair of the Scottish Government Technology Advisory Board and a Trustee of the Glasgow School of Art Development Trust. He is an advisor to small technology businesses and a member of the Par Syndicate. Formerly Bob held senior roles with BT Group and the Conran Group, Scottish Enterprise and the Scottish Development Agency.
- Prof Steve Beaumont OBE: University of Glasgow
- Caroline Gorski, Rolls-Royce (Digital)
- John Innes: Leonardo
- Calum MacGregor: Gas Sensing Solutions Ltd.
- Sharon Moore: IBM
- Ian Reid: CENSIS
- Craig Samuel: JT Group Ltd.
- Tim Summers: Freescale Semiconductor UK Ltd. (Rtd.)
- Dr Frank Turnbull: Honeywell Control Systems Ltd. (Rtd.)
- Neil Francis: Scottish Enterprise/Scottish Development International
- Scott Wilson: Scottish Enterprise
- Gary Bannon: Scottish Funding Council