Glasgow Royal Concert Hall (New Auditorium)
2 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow G2 3NY
9.00am – 5.00pm (followed by drinks reception)
For our fourth annual summit, CENSIS explores innovation, transformation and value creation in sensor and imaging systems, and in particular new business models that are driving economic, social and environmental changes. Join us for a day of exhibition, discussion, networking and presentations to:
- Hear from challenge providers.
- Listen to use cases and business case for new sensor-based models for economic growth.
- Get a picture of state-of-the-art research in the area and the ‘art of the possible’.
- Understand how businesses are delivering sensor and imaging solutions in this space.
We’re delighted to confirm that our Chair for the day will be BBC Scotland’s Science Correspondent, Ken MacDonald.
Who should attend
The Summit is free to attend and will be of interest to:
- Companies and organisations of any size involved in sensor and imaging systems, covering all elements of the sensor systems stack.
- Companies or organisations that may need to use, or are interested in accessing, sensor and imaging systems technologies to improve or grow their business.
- Academic researchers and knowledge exchange/business development staff working in universities.
IEEE Sensors 2017
This year our Summit follows on from IEEE Sensors 2017, a major worldwide conference coming to Glasgow for first time 29 October – 1 November and welcoming hundreds of sensor and sensor systems practitioners from across the globe. CENSIS invites IEEE Sensors delegates to attend the Technology Summit to find out more about the sensor and imaging systems landscape in Scotland.
- Read about the 3rd Technology Summit and Conference 2016.
- Register for the 4th Technology Summit and Conference 2017.
More information of speakers and exhibitors coming soon, please watch this space.