CENSIS is currently developing the IoT Explorer, an Internet of Things industry accelerator programme.
IoT Explorer takes its inspiration from the acclaimed 2016 IoTUK Boost competition developed and delivered by CENSIS and partners, and lasting one month.
The programme will provide up to eight companies with several months of co-ordinated growth support to companies with an IoT product or service offering to accelerate this into the market.
We are looking for:
- People with strong ideas and concepts
- Early stage companies with innovative plans
- Mature companies who are changing their technology approach
Companies will have access to:
- Hosted incubation support
- Support from CENSIS IoT Centre, engineering team and project management team
- Access to a range of partners who will be involved throughout the programme such as technology specialists, professional services, investors, hardware and software providers.
Because of the way CENSIS is funded, we can only offer this package of support to organisations or individuals with a full-time base in Scotland.
This page will be updated as soon as we have more information.
CENSIS Sponsorship Opportunities are available for companies and organisations who wish to associate their brands with the programme and our other events.
If you are interested in hearing more about the IoT Explorer, please register your early interest.