Ambassadors Hotel, London WC1H 0HX
8 October 2014
- Are you working on new services or technologies that could be applied within a forensic science setting?
- Do you want to learn more about the opportunities to develop technology for the Forensic Science community?
About the Event
In 2013, the KTN Forensic Science Special Interest Group hosted a Technology Showcase, which aimed to support the developers of new technologies to access to their customers and key stakeholders.
Building on last year’s event, the 2014 Showcase will:
- Provide a forum where users from the Forensic Science community can assess new technologies.
- Give technology developers access to key stakeholders / gatekeepers from the user communities, allowing interactions with the Home Office, forensic science providers and the Police.
- Provide a better understanding of the needs of the user communities and potential barriers of bringing forensic science technologies to market.
- Allow providers to demonstrate their technologies to sources of potential venture funding.
- Bring researchers in other fields into the Forensic Sciences.
The day will include talks from the Home Office and Police Service on how innovators can work with public sector bodies.
If you have a technology that is still in development and you would be interested in showcasing it, please contact Felicity Carlysle.