NOTE: This event has now passed.View current events
Freescale, East Kilbride G75 0TG
30 Oct 2014, 10.00am – 3.30pm
- Is your business involved or interested in the Internet of Things IOT or Machine to Machine connectivity (M2M)?
- Are you an academic researcher with an interest in M2M technologies?
- Do you want to know more about future innovations and applications?
- If the answer is yes, join the Freescale IOT/M2M event.
Freescale is a leader in embedded processing solutions for the automative, consumer, industrial and networking markets. Freescale’s headquarters are in Austin, Texas with a site at East Kilbride, Scotland. Their sites develop design, research and development, manufacturing, sales and operations in over 20 countries.
Freescale provides technology which is unseen by consumers, but it enables products to become smarter, greener, safer and enable advances in quality of life. Freescale has a 50 year history of innovation within technology and the company has developed some life changing inventions globally.
Freescale invites you to its offices near Glasgow for this year’s free to attend IoT/M2M 2014 industry event. Now in its fourth year, the event will offer a refreshed line-up with new technology demonstrations from the world of IoT/M2M including sensor, communication and data technology, plus new age applications
The annual networking event has proven to be of great value to start ups, SMEs and multinationals alike who are engaged in the vibrant IoT/M2M market.
This event will provide information about what is happening within enabling technology markets currently and in the future.
Who Should Attend?
- This event is for you if you are a part of a business of any size involved or interested in M2M technology market up to a large multinational.
- Senior academic innovation researchers and HEI staff involved in business development or knowledge exchange may be interested in attending this event.
- The event is not suitable for PhD students.
The day will include presentations from:
- Red Bend Software
- The Watt
with more speakers to be announced soon. Find out more by watching a short film covering an earlier M2M event.
For further information please contact Margaret Bannerman at Freescale.