Funding Briefing Events: Oct-Dec 2015
Please join the Knowledge Transfer Network for information briefings on soon to be announced EU Horizon2020 calls. The purpose of these events is to to:
- Present information on the range of European funding available in 2016 & 2017 via Horizon2020
- Network with stakeholders already engaged in or seeking to engage in these areas;
- Learn from case studies of active projects in these areas, and;
- Present practical aspects on ‘How to do it’.
Photonics: 27 Oct, London
Also broadcast live via a webinar, the seminar will introduce three calls, including guidelines on applications and finding partners. There are opportunities for participants to pitch their project ideas. Visit Eventbrite to attend or participate in the webinar.
The primary aims of the Secure Societies Challenge are to:
- Enhance the resilience of our society against natural and man-made disasters, ranging from the development of new crisis management tools to communication interoperability, and to develop novel solutions for the protection of critical infrastructure;
- Fight crime and terrorism ranging from new forensic tools to protection against explosives;
- Improve border security, ranging from improved maritime border protection to supply chain security and to support the Union’s external security policies including through conflict prevention and peace building; and
- Provide enhanced cyber-security, ranging from secure information sharing to new assurance models.
Register for this briefing event for covering the following competition calls:
- ICT-01-2016: Cyber Physical Systems
- ICT-03-2016: SSI – Smart Systems Interconnect
- ICT-04-2017: Smart Anything Everywhere Initiative
- FoF-11-2016: Digital Automation
- FoF-12-2017: ICT Innovation for Manufacturing SMEs (I4MS)
ICT calls 25-2016 & 26-2016 in Horizon 2020 will provide a €72m opportunity for funding of Robotics and Autonomous Systems and by attending this briefing and networking event, you’ll get to find out all about them.
- Cross-sectorial and cross-lingual data integration and experimentation (ICT-14-2016-2017)
- Large Scale Pilot actions in sectors best benefitting from data-driven innovation (ICT-15-2016-2017)
- Support, industrial skills, benchmarking and evaluation (ICT-17-2016-2017)
- Privacy-preserving Big Data (ICT-18-2016).