Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre (AMRC) with Boeing, Sheffield
16 Dec 2015, 10.00am – 5.00pm
The Knowledge Transfer Network’s Intelligent Sensing Programme (ISP) series is a flagship event in the sensors and instrumentation community’s calendar, providing opportunities to network in a day of presentations and exhibitions. This ISP event aims to address several key issues which prevent the wider uptake of composites into industry:
- Material behaviour during cure process and integration during assembly.
- In-service connection and structural health monitoring, particularly the behaviour of such materials in high temperature applications and harsh environments.
Speakers for the 43rd ISP include:
- Peter Foote, University of Cranfield
- Mark Littlewood, Knowledge Transfer Network
- Pete Loftus, Rolls-Royce PLC
- Asha-Peta Thompson, Intelligent Textiles
- Gareth Pierce, University of Strathclyde
- Andy Sellars, Innovate UK
- Joe Spencer, Sensor City, University of Liverpool
- Marcus Walls-Bruck, National Composite Centre
All tickets include lunch and a tour of parts of the AMRC. For more information and instructions on how to register please go the KTN’s Eventbrite page.