NOTE: This event has now passed.View current events
The Lighthouse, Glasgow G1 3NU
15 November 2016, 10:00am – 3:30pm
In recent years, the proliferation of IoT has contributed to the remarkable growth of the gas sensing market. Along with IoT enabled applications, the market’s expansion is also driven by current and emerging legislation, energy savings, air quality awareness and safety. These applications and many others have fuelled the growing demand for innovative gas sensor solutions.
Organised by Scottish SME Gas Sensing Solutions and supported by CENSIS, this one-day mini conference brings together industry’s leading manufacturers and engineers to explore the latest gas sensing technology and applications and discover tomorrow’s sensor systems solutions.
About the Event
This free to attend addresses technology challenges and opportunities in a range of end applications including air quality, health monitoring, IoT in sensing, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC), food processing and industrial safety.
Speakers include CENSIS CEO Ian Reid, Gas Sensing Solutions plus presentations from:
- Schneider Electric
- Honeywell Aerospace
- Sharp Laboratories of Europe
- SST Sensing
- Insignia Technologies Ltd
- Air Monitors Ltd
- Titan Products Ltd
- 09:30 – Registration and coffee
- 10:00 – Introduction and welcome
- 10:10 – Presentations from speakers
- 11:10 – Coffee and networking
- 11:40 – Presentations continue
- 12:45 – Networking lunch, including exhibitor/demonstration space
- 14:15 – Final presentations, panel discussion
- 15:30 – Close
Please register your interest at Gas Sensing Solutions’ Eventbrite page.