University of Strathclyde, Glasgow (13 Dec 2016)
Heriot Watt University, Edinburgh (15 Dec 2016)
Two Specim Hyperspectral Imaging Seminars are being delivered by LOT-QuantumDesign in Glasgow and Edinburgh in December.
The free of charge seminars are aimed at both experienced hyperspectral imaging users as well as people new to hyperspectral imaging. The format of the day will include an introduction to hyperspectral imaging (including theory, applications and data analysis examples) and a practical demonstration of the sisuCHEMA with SWIR spectral camera.
- 9.30 Registration and coffee
- 10.00 Welcome and introduction to LOT-QuantumDesign and Specim (Ben Parker, LOT-QuantumDesign)
- 10.15 Theory and fundamentals of hyperspectral imaging (Mathieu Marmion, Specim)
- 11.00 Coffee Break
- 11.15 Overview of applications (Mathieu Marmion, Specim)
- 11.45 How to analyse spectral imaging data (Mathieu Marmion, Specim)
- 12.00 Lunch
- 13.00 What components are required for a push-broom hyperspectral imaging setup? (Ben Parker, LOT-QuantumDesign)
- 13.30 The new airborne product line from Specim (Mathieu Marmion, Specim)
- 14.00 Practical demonstration of sisuCHEMA system with SWIR spectral camera (Mathieu Marmion, Specim)
- 15.30 Discussion and Q&A
- 16.00 Close
Attendees are invited to bring their own samples for measurement (exact sample details must be provided and approved by LOT-QuantumDesign in advance of the seminar).
Further Information & Registration
Please contact Angela Carslake on 01372 378822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the workshop.