SDI Travel Delegation Opportunity
Scottish Development International will host a business delegation visit to the SPIE Defence and Commercial Sensing Conference and Expo in Anaheim, USA in April 2017. This is the world’s leading technical conference and exhibition on sensors, optics, imaging, lasers, and related areas for defense, security, industry, and the environment.
SDI invites Scottish-based companies in the sensors and photonics sectors to register their interest.
Being part of the SDI delegation provides companies with an opportunity to meet leaders from top companies, find the newest products on the market, and discover how to increase your company’s capabilities.
There may be some financial support available from SDI to help companies to attend the conference.
Featured technologies at the conference will include:
- Infrared sources, detectors and systems
- Chemical and biological sensing
- Lasers and other light sources, laser accessories and laser systems
- Cameras and CCD components
- Imaging components, equipment and systems
- Fibre optic components, equipment and sytems
- Optical components including specialised lenses and coatings
- High speed imaging and sensing
- High precision optics manufacturing
- Law enforcement technology
- Photonic sensors, spectroscopy, multispectral and hyperspectral
A pre-event briefing and networking event is scheduled for 14 March 2017 (venue TBC). All companies selected for the delegation will be invited to attend.
Please contact Jennifer Low, International Senior Executive at Scottish Development International – Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org – if you are considering applying.