NOTE: This event has now passed.View current events
The Village, Aberdeen AB15 8PJ
10:00am – 4:00pm
Aims and objectives
The workshop will map routes to improved methods of inspection and condition assessment through condition monitoring and data analytics to better manage integrity of subsea architecture. Discussions will be focused on oil and gas subsea architecture and offshore wind farms with emphasis on existing, in place, assets.
Who should attend?
The event is for you if are involved in the technical development of sensors, electronic hardware, communications and integrity assessment of subsea hardware. It will be of specific interest to integrity managers, inspection specialists, communications specialists, data analytics specialists and end users or owners of subsea assets.
Organisations without experience in the subsea sector, but are interested in the opportunities in this area, are also welcome.
- 10:00 – Welcome and introductions
- 10:10 – Performance in terms of subsea equipment failures: Gordon Drummond, NSRI
- 10:30 – Example of information and decision support achieved with Subsea monitoring: Mike Reuss-Newland, Wood Group
- 11:00 – Sensor systems, existing subsea capability and the opportunity for development: Rachael Wakefield, CENSIS
- 11:30 – Data analytics and intelligence – existing state of the art and what might it bring to subsea integrity management: Duncan Hart, The Data Lab
- 12:00 – Funding opportunities to support monitoring: Sarah Keynes, NERC (Natural Environment Research Council)
- 12:20 – Networking lunch
- 12:45 – Round table discussions (sensors; communications; data analytics and intelligence; and end users)
- 14:30 – Coffee and networking
- 15:00 – Wash up and review of ideas from tables
- 15:45 – Actions
- 16:00 – Ends
Cost and registration
Book your ticket online for this event via Subsea UK.