16-18 October 2018, Barcelona
The fourth IoT Solutions World Congress brings together over 250 top-level speakers over three days in October.
This is the growing global event dedicated to Industrial IoT solutions in real world applications, across multiple verticals.
It is dedicated exclusively to joining IoT providers with industry in order to help the latter with the digital transformation of their business while increasing productivity via this disruptive technology.
After three editions, the event has grown to become the global reference for Industrial IoT, and the annual meeting for industry stakeholders to establish new partnerships.
The 2018 IoTSWC Congress will focus on following areas:
- Connected Transport
- Energy and Utilities
- Open Industry
- Enabling Technologies
The event also includes
- A large exhibitor area with over 200 exhibiting companies
- A dedicated testbed area, showcasing products and services developed by leading industrial enterprises
- More than 250 influential speakers from cross and vertical sectors
- Side events and brokering opportunities to facilitate high-value networking
Two new events will be co-located with this year’s IoT Solutions World Congress:
- Blockchain Solutions Forum
- Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Systems
CENSIS is delighted to act as an Ambassador for this programme, offering discounts and other benefits to our community to help companies attend:
- Save up to 600€ on your Full Congress Pass (value 1195€)
- Free Expo Pass (value 60€) to the Exhibition Area
Get in touch if you are interested in a discount code.