Royal Concert Hall (New Auditorium), Glasgow G2 3NY
9.00am – 5:00pm (followed by drinks reception)
- Register (click to be taken to Eventbrite)
- Sponsorship opportunities available (click the link)
- Apply to exhibit in our Exhibition Zone (click the link)
- Keep up the date with announcements: sign up for our newsletter
Register now for our fifth Technology Summit, and explore with us the theme of disruption and disruptive technologies in Sensor and Imaging Systems and the Internet of Things. Save the date and join us for a day of exhibition, discussion and debate to:
- Hear from challenge providers.
- Listen to use cases and business case for new IoT and sensor-based models for economic growth.
- Meet exhibitors from industry and academia showcasing new technologies
- Network and connect with key business people and researchers
We’re delighted to confirm our Chair for the day will be Melinda Matthews-Clarkson, CEO of CodeClan.
What to expect
Delegate feedback from 2017:
- ‘I was impressed with the agenda and quality of topics. It was great to see such a dynamic technical industry in Scotland. I am already looking forward to next year.’ Barry Connor, Thales UK
- ‘The quality of people approaching our Smart Compliance stand was top notch. CENSIS is getting it right with IoT.’ Scott Wallace, Smart Compliance
- ‘It was a great day and we were able to make contact with people that we wouldn’t ordinarily get the chance to meet.’ John Ashley, FUELlink
- ‘Another fantastic show. The mix of attendees was once again of a very high standard as well as a higher footfall.’ Derek Stirling, Anglia
- ‘Excellent event. We’ll certainly want to come back again next year.’ John O’Connell, CW Applied Technology
Who should attend
You’ll get the most from the day if you are:
- A company or organisation involved in imaging, sensor systems and/or IoT
- A company or organisation that needs to use, or you’re interested in accessing, sensing or IoT to improve or grow your business.
- An academic researcher or doctoral/postdoc researcher
- Working in knowledge exchange or business development staff working in universities. The Summit is not aimed at university undergraduates.
Registration is open on Eventbrite. CENSIS Technology Summit is free to attend, however a £99 + VAT charge may be levied should you fail to attend on the day and not notify the organisers. Cancellations should be confirmed in writing by 5:00pm on 1 November 2018. Please email email@example.com.
Applications are open for our Exhibition Zone, designed for companies or university research groups with products, services or near to market technologies to showcase that fit with this year’s theme.
Promote your brand and ensure your company is seen in front of industry influencers and policy decision makers.