Meet CENSIS at the Future Fit Manufacturing conference, delivered by the Scottish Manufacturing Advisory Service (SMAS).
This conference follows on from SMAS’ Make Smarter conference in May 2018 and will continue the conversation on the adoption of Industry 4.0.
The event will showcase how businesses are already adopting digital technologies and signpost you to support to help you on your own Industry 4.0 journey. CENSIS will be there on the day to demonstrate some of the advanced manufacturing projects we’re involved in – come and talk to us about how we can help get your business ready for Industry 4.0.
The conference will debate how:
- You start to make the investment in time and money to digitise, automate and connect processes not only within your company but along the entire value chain
- You maximise the opportunities the lower cost of technology and automation can afford your business
- You prepare your workforce for the changes in how employees will perform their jobs
The diverse agenda features:
- keynote addresses from world-leading industry experts
- case studies by companies already embracing the industrial internet
- clinics on a range of topics including technology, skills and finance to point you in the right direction
- solution providers and demonstrations in the technology zone
- extensive networking opportunities
Visit the SMAS website for full details and registration information.