Technology Innovations for Healthcare
We will look at the ways in which sensing, imaging and Internet of Things (IoT) technologies can be used to deliver change and benefits in a range of sectors, including how technology can assist in managing fixed and moveable hospital assets and estates; how it could improve patient safety and care and also how relevant technology can be in diagnostics.
Delegate tickets are priced at £50 inclusive of booking fees and VAT. The event is part of DataFest 2020.
A limited number of FREE places are available to NHS staff on a first-come first-served basis.
The price of your ticket includes entry to the whole day of speakers and exhibitors. Refreshments and catering are also provided including morning coffee, lunch and afternoon coffee.
This full day event brings together senior NHS and social care professionals with expert industry and academic technology innovators to explore how new technologies in sensing, imaging and the Internet of Things (IoT) could solve some of the challenges facing the NHS today.
Technology is developing and improving at a tremendous rate and this event will explore how new innovations could be used in the health and social care sector to improve patient care, reduce waste and inefficiencies and streamline processes.
The day will start with plenary speakers outlining health and social care challenges as well as an overview of what technologies are already in use in other sectors that could evolve to suit health and social care challenges.
We will then hear from speakers in sessions covering:
- Hospital estates and buildings including asset management
- Patient safety and care including community care
- Technology in diagnostics including technologies relevant to healthcare
Who should attend?
You will get the most from the day if you are:
- NHS and social care senior staff – including clinical staff, management and policy makers
- Industry technology innovators looking to engage with the health sector in Scotland
- Academic staff from the university and college sector
- Employees of universities or colleges working in innovation and business engagement activities
- Anyone else interested in developing or using sensing, imaging or IoT technologies to introduce additional efficiencies or solve challenges in health and social care environments.
Opportunities are available for companies or organisations to exhibit.
For a cost of £350 + VAT , your exhibition rate includes:
- Table top exhibition space (table, two chairs, single power socket, event WiFi,
- space for pop up banners behind your exhibition table)
- Two delegate passes to attend the event
- Your organisation’s logo and contact details published in the delegate programme brochure
- Catering and refreshments on the day
Exhibition spaces are limited. Please email email@example.com to find out more about exhibitor booking and to reserve your place.