NOTE: This event has now passed.View current events
This conference explores AI technology and automation (including machine learning and IoT) and will look at how Scotland could integrate AI into its public sector organisations, transforming the way they operate and deliver services.
Discussion points on the day include:
- AI opportunities for the public sector
- Ethics around AI and data
- Infrastructure and connectivity
- Customer experience and interaction with AI
- Machine Learning
- Automation trends and successes
- Skills development
Chief Executive of CENSIS, Paul Winstanley, will be participating in one of the main panel sessions on the day, discussing opportunities and developments in IoT.
Visit the Holyrood Connect site for further details including agenda, costs and registration information.