A member company of Scottish Engineering needs help for a project related to the rapid build of medical ventilators – could your organisation provide support?
This project needs support in two ways:
1. Available machining capacity
A Vent project requires substantial CNC Capacity (potentially 71 machines required over a 2 week period based on initial assessment) for an Acetol part, approximately 120mm in diameter and 148mm in length.
- If your organisation could help please complete the contact form stating the available machine capacity (including machine details), and available resource capacity (single shift 5 days, 3 shift 5 days etc)
2. Use of suitable clean room facility and mechanical assembly capacity
- Ideally, Class 8 or better and capable of meeting ISO13485, however there may flexibility due to the urgent nature of the project
- If you have a facility you could make available with basic mechanical manufacturing capacity suitable for a pneumatic circuit, please complete the contact form with the following details: class of clean room, capacity in square metres or feet, manufacturing equipment list (Benches, electric screwdrivers etc), and the location of the facility
- If you have a facility but are unsure if it meets this need, please get in touch with Scottish Engineering regardless so they can assess this. The team at Scottish Engineering will work with the member running this project to screen suitable assistance and connect you directly to the project team.