30 March – 3 April 2020
We understand that lots of organisations CENSIS works with are looking for ways to support efforts to combat COVID-19. Here are some opportunities and calls for help that were spotted this week.
- CoronaHack – AI vs #Covid19 (Data & AI). Registration open for hackathon to accelerate approaches to monitoring, diagnosing and controlling #coronavirus, 18-19 April.
- COVID Accelerator: what can you build in 2 weeks that scales and saves lives? Brings together people and ideas with resources. Join doctors, engineers + designers. No tech background? No problem. No closing date.
- Join the AI-ROBOTICS vs COVID-19 initiative of the European AI Alliance from @EU_Commission
- LifeArc Research Fund #COVID19 (Therapeutics). Closes 6 April. Funding type: Grant. Scheme Value: £10m. We have committed funding for drug development projects that address the COVID-19 pandemic
- Innovate UK – New funding call from Innovate UK for UK registered businesses to access a share of up to £20M to respond to new and urgent needs in UK and global communities during and following the COVID-19 outbreak. Call closes 17 April
Calls for help
COVID-19 Business Information