Business-led innovation in response to global disruption
UK registered businesses can apply for a share of up to £20 million to respond to new and urgent needs in UK and global communities during and following the COVID-19 outbreak.
The closing date is 12:00, 17 April 2020.
- £20m de minimis funding available to businesses to fast-track innovation
- Focus on emerging or increasing needs of society or industries during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Delivering realistic and significant benefits for society or an industry that has been severely impacted and/or permanently disrupted
- Proposals must focus on a clear need, and the innovation to address it
- Projects must be delivered within the restrictions of COVID-19
- Up to £50k at 100% grant for projects lasting up to 6 months, and paid in advance
- Total eligible costs must be between £25k-£50k per project