Following the launch of our first virtual coffee sessions – hour long conversations with like-minded individuals talking about IoT-related topics – we’re pleased to announce a second set of discussion dates and topics.
Each week, different members of CENSIS’s engineering and business development teams invite you to join them for an informal discussion about a different IoT-related subject. Ideas are addressed from both business and practical engineering perspectives.
On each call, we’ll be joined by others interested in that topic – everyone from developers and investors to integrators and end users – to talk about some of the latest technology developments and business opportunities in the space.
Each call has up to 12 participants and are designed to be informal. We don’t record them to distribute later and there’s no sales pitch; just an opportunity to share ideas, explore the state-of-the-art, ask questions, maybe learn something new and network with others. Everyone who joins is encouraged to participate in the conversation, either to discuss an idea, ask questions or pose challenges.
Our online coffee breaks are held on Thursday mornings from 10:00-11:00 and take place using Zoom. If you’d like to join, please drop us an email telling us which session you’re interested in, and we’ll send you details of how to join. You can participate using audio or video.
This session’s discussions will cover:
- 23 April, 10:00-11:00 – IoT for manufacturing process innovation
- 30 April. 10:00-11:00 – Narrowband IoT (NB-IoT): cellular-enabled IoT
- 7 May, 10:00-11:00 – Sensing and imaging for health and wellness
- 14 May, 10:00-11:00 – Driving IoT and machine vision adoption in agriculture and forestry
- 14 May, 13:00-14:00 – IoT for tourism and hospitality in the Highlands and Islands