NOTE: This event has now passed.View current events
Increasing safety and productivity with IoT
Put the kettle on and join us for a catch up on a different IoT related discussion topic each week while our staff work from home during the COVID-19 outbreak.
This session, led by CENSIS staff Cade Wells and Jim Cockram, will explore IoT and imaging systems as they apply to transport and logistics.
Anyone with a challenge in this space and interested in using IoT to find a solution is welcome – from transportation and and logistics, to fleet vehicle management, passenger transport, transport planning or traffic management; even maritime and port operations. You do not need to have an IoT project or be planning one in order to take part.
As always on the day we’ll be guided by the subjects people want to discuss. These might include:
- Vehicle/fleet health and maintenance (for fewer breakdowns or maintenance delays)
- Analytics for streamlined operations, transport flow and traffic management
- Transport logistics, condition monitoring and asset tracking
- Reliability and safety features
- Fuel consumption
- Security and screening (of people and cargo)
- Regulatory compliance
- Reducing reliance on vehicle ownership
How can I join?
The event will take place online using Zoom. Simply contact us by email if you’re interested and we’ll send you details of how to join in. You can join using audio or video, and you are very much encouraged to join in the conversation to add your own thoughts or ask questions.
Numbers are kept low for these events to ensure everyone can participate and ask questions, so don’t delay if you want to join us.