Virtual coffee: the last cup
Since launching our virtual networking coffee chats back in March, over 250 people have joined CENSIS for our weekly, hour-long conversations. We’re pleased to announce yet another round of discussions, after which we’ll take a break for the summer.
Held on Thursday mornings from 10:00-11:00 via Zoom and hosted by CENSIS staff, each call has around a dozen guests (sometimes less, occasionally more). We don’t record them and there’s no sales pitch; just an opportunity to share ideas, ask questions and network. Afterwards, with your permission, we’ll share contact details with others on the call and make offline introductions.
Each week, we explore a different topic from business and practical engineering perspectives with interested guests – everyone from developers and investors to integrators and end users – and everyone is encouraged to participate. If you are interested in the subject, you are welcome to join us. You don’t need to have a project in the area, or even be planning one.
This session’s discussions will cover:
- 18 June – Energy, power and renewables – full (please contact us to join the waiting list)
- 25 June – IoT and wearable devices – full (please contact us to join the waiting list)
- 02 July – Transforming social housing using IoT – full (contact us to join the waiting list)
- 09 July – IoT cyber security for rural and remote communities and businesses
- 16 July – Thermal imaging – full (please contact us to join the waiting list)
- 23 July – Remote sensing for environmental applications – full (please contact us to join the waiting list)
If you’d like to join, please drop us an email telling us which session you’re interested in, and we’ll send you details of how to join. You can participate using audio or video.