Held on Thursday mornings from 10:00-11:00 via Zoom and hosted by CENSIS staff, our virtual coffees aren’t recorded and there’s no sales pitch. The sessions are simply a chance to share ideas, ask questions and bring new people in to your network. Afterwards, with your permission of course, we’ll share your contact details with others on the call as well as make offline introductions.
On each call, we explore a different sensing, imaging and IoT topic, or a wider business issue we think our community will enjoy. Often we’ll bring along a guest to co-host with us to discuss the idea from different business or practical engineering perspectives. Everyone’s welcome and everyone’s views are encouraged.
You don’t need to have a project in the area, or even be planning one. Simply put, if you are interested in the subject, you are welcome to join in.
Kicking off for 2023/2024, here are the sessions you can look forward between now and February:
- 14 Dec 2023 – Delivering successful technology-focused events
- 18 Jan 2024 – Engineering systems – using systems engineering and thinking to solve problems
- 25 Jan 2024 – Innovating competitively with IoT and sensor systems
- 08 Feb 2024 – Biodiversity sensing
- 22 Feb 2024 – Retrofitting legacy equipment – sensing, imaging and IoT perspective
Follow the links to register via Eventbrite. After you register, and before the event takes place, we’ll send you a calendar invite that includes the Zoom link.