Please register via Eventbrite
Join CENSIS for a catch up over a virtual coffee and connect with companies, researchers and stakeholders with an interest in the same space.
There is no fixed agenda for any of our virtual coffees, and we aim for a forum that is open, friendly and encourages conversation. The direction of the discussion always follows whatever people on the call want to talk about, and the conversations are never recorded.
Led by CENSIS Business Development Director, Cade Wells, this session explore cyber security exporting – including products, services and expertise. Cade will be joined by Xavier Bellekens, CEO of Lupovis and Malcolm Warr OBE, Chair of CNI Scotland.
A thriving cyber security sector is important not only for UK national security, but also for our economic prosperity. On this call we’ll be discussing how we can share our knowledge and ideas with other countries for our mutual benefit. Join us to discuss how working together globally can lead to great security and prosperity for everyone.
Potential topics for discussion might include:
- How can we best share cyber-knowledge to gain export advantage?
- What cyber opportunities can be promoted on the back of certain initiatives, e.g., the UK/Australia/USA ( AUKUS) initiative?
- What export opportunities and/or risks exist in particular regions or countries?
- What about dual use and the ECJU (Export Control Joint Unit), part of the Department for Business & Trade?
- Is selling cyber solutions as hard as selling insurance?
- What about the ‘Cybersecurity Made in Europe’ label, an industry-driven marketing tool designed to promote European cybersecurity companies?
- From selling into Scotland to selling internationally – what are the next steps?
The discussion takes place over Zoom. Please register via Eventbrite.
Receiving the Zoom link to join the call
After you register – and before the virtual coffee takes place – we’ll send you a calendar invite that includes the Zoom link.