FUELlink Systems, IoTUK, CENSIS IoT Centre, The Data Lab and Informatics Ventures
FUELlink Systems was one of five winners at the Scottish leg of IoTUK Boost, organised by Scottish Funding Council-backed CENSIS, The Data Lab, the University of Edinburgh’s Informatics Ventures and IoTUK.
FUELlink has undergone a one-month period of incubation and mentoring to refine the company’s business model.
The company manufactures, supplies and services equipment for vehicle refuelling throughout the UK and Ireland. Their project is for a vehicle based telemetry system with roadside data collection points that will obtain vehicle data and provide operators and users with relevant information. This is to ensure smooth and efficient running within optimal parameters for users and operators.
- Read more about FUELlink Systems
- FUELlink Systems made use of the CENSIS IoT Centre. Find out more about the IoT Centre
- FUELlink Systems was one of 5 winners at the IoTUK Boost competition in February 2016
- November 2016: FUELlink Systems launched VINIE at the Euro Bus Expo 2016. VINIE offers automatic vehicle identification, odometer transfer and fuel tank level through Bluetooth technology.
- March 2018: FUELlink Systems secured a major new contract for VINIE with Nottingham City Transport.