From how visitors interact and make the most of their visits to key attractions, to making the travel and hospitality element of tourism easier.
Benefits might include:
- Maximising the visitor experience with information at tourist sites, even in remote locations
- Managing the flow and meeting the needs of visitors during high season or special events such as festivals
- Travel intelligence insights and accurate visitor numbers (such as duration of stay, returning visits made to particular attractions)
- Supporting a sustainability agenda and promoting sustainable tourism
- Personalised hospitality – integrated room access with room services and facilities to the local hotel customer service, including menu preference, the wider resort offerings and connected third party local attractions.